Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

TO BE CONTINUED....

I know that I haven't updated my blog in a while...but I am going to be heading to KS for the weekend and will have so much to update when I get back, so I'm going to update then!!! 

Just a little update on where my life is headed...I had a horrible week last week and so many things to stress about, but I have decided that I am not a person that stresses and I never have been so why start now...I'm just going to let things go, and I know that my life will take me to great places!!!  I have not heard anything on an extension to stay here in Corpus Christi until Christmas time, so my recruiter is going to be looking hardcore for new jobs soon, and I think I'm ready for that...a couple weeks ago, I didn't want to leave and was beating myself up with the choice I had to make...but I think I'm ready to continue on my journey of travel nursing!!!  I'm just hoping that I can take a short break to go home for Christmas!!!  Everyone that knows me, knows that I fall into a deep depression if I am not able to spend the holidays with my family....so I'm praying for a sweet contract that allows me to be with my family for the holidays!!!!

Ok...I will have a big post and great pictures from the weekend in KC!!!  I can't wait!!!  I'm counting down the minutes until I board that plane on Thursday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment