Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sin City!!!!!! ;)

My sisters, Mom, and I headed to Las Vegas this last weekend for a mini Bachelorette Party for my older sister!!!  We met up with my cousin Kathyrn, and her mom from California and had a fabulous time in Sin City!!! 

Limo ride to the Venetian!!!!


Friday we spent the day walking around.  We had lunch at Margaritaville, and walked over to the Bellagio to purchase "O" tickets!!!  After we got back to the hotel, we passed out for a little nap!!!  Tori needed a massage because she fell at work previously that week and hurt her back.  The airplane ride and walking did her in!!!  We went to "O" Friday night, and it was AWESOME!!!! 

After "O", back at the Venetian:




On Saturday, we walked around the Venetian shops in the morning.  For lunch we walked next door (which is really like 2 blocks away), to the Mirage to pick up the "LOVE" tickets and we met Kathyrn and Virginia Mae for lunch at a deli that Virginia Mae likes!!!  After lunch we headed back to the Venetian to hit up the pool and Tao Beach (a pool club)!!!  We were hanging out at the pool since Tao Beach was SOOOO busy, and we saw all these girls with "TEAM VIENNA" shirts on.  My cousin finally asked one of the girls about it, and she said that Vienna was in Tao Beach having her Single and Fabulous Party...so we invited ourselves to the party and made an appearance!!!  Saturday night we went to the Mirage to see "LOVE"!!!  AMAZING!!!!

Shopping in the Venetian:

                                       

We all needed a new pair of sunglasses before we hit the pool:


                                         

Single and Fabulous pics/pool pics:
                                     


                                       

VIENNA!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      


                                       

                                        

                                       

Pics from before and after "LOVE":
                                         

                                        

                                                  

On Sunday, Kathyrn was leaving and VM was having a friend join her, so we said our goodbyes to them and went our own way!!!  Mom and Jera wanted to walk the strip and Tori and I did not, so they left earlier and started walking!!!  Tori and I walked to the Bellagio and had a few drinks there, where we eventaully met mom and Jera for a cab ride back to the Venetian!!!  It was so freakin' hot everyday that walking one way and cabbing it back was the best way to go!!!

Pics at the Bellagio:

                                                    

                                             

Sunday night, Mom took us out for a nice dinner, we hadn't had an actually dinner the whole time we were there because it was so hot and we were out doing whatever we wanted when it was time to eat that we always just got something small!!!  After dinner we went to the Blue Man Group!!!  These men were so funny!!!!  It was really audience interactive!!!  After the show, they came out and took pictures with everyone....man, the people in the crowd waiting to take pictures with them were so RUDE!!!  They were pushing up to the front, and you know me, I'm not one to keep my mouth shut...so I had a few things to say to the forgieners that were pushing my sisters and I!!! 

BLUE MAN GROUP:

                                            

We flew home on Monday, and that was it...our vacation was over!!!  It was a great time, and I love spending time with my sister's and mom!!!  All trip long we were saying, "It feels so weird not having Dad here."  It was our first "girls" trip, and I'm thinking we need to do one every year!!!! 

This week has been filled with paperwork and more paperwork as I'm preparing for my first travel assignment!!!  I'm getting so excited!!!  I only have 5 more days of work at SMMC...then I'm off to TX!!!  YAY!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a good time in Vegas! I LOOOOVED "O", and now want to see ALL of the CDS shows! Have fun in TX..love the blog updates, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete