Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CORPUS CHRISTI, TX

I finally have my first assignment as a travel nurse!!!  I'm headed down south to Corpus Christi, TX for a 13 week assignment in a neuro/surgical ICU!!!  The best part is...I'll finally be back on day shift!!!  :)  I'm super excited that I now know where I'm headed and I have something to look forward too!!!  My parents are coming on July 31st to help load up my apartment, and they will head back to western KS as I am headed south to the beach to live for 3 months!!!!  Hopefully longer!!!  If I like the hospital and the city, I will probably extend my contract to get me closer to Christmas!!!  I can't believe that I said that word...Christmas!!!  It's coming so fast!!! 
This weekend I'm headed to VEGAS with my sisters and mom to have a mini bachelorette party for my older sister that is getting married in Sept.!!!  We have been looking forward to this trip for a while now, and it's always nice to get away for a girl's trip!!!  Keep your eyes open for some crazy pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment