Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Bucket List



As I look at what I want to accomplish in 2014, I am a little overwhelmed, but I know from 2013 that if I put my mind to something, I will succeed…time and time again!  So, here are the things that I want to accomplish in 2014!  To me, it's a bucket list…those resolutions…well they fail…all.the.time!  People start them, and they never finish…ever!  So, by calling it a bucket list…I am hoping that I will be able to avoid the disappointment in February! 


Finish my first year of graduate school with a 4.0…this is a HUGE goal for me because school DOES NOT come easy for me!  I will be working my ass off to accomplish this bullet point…but I know that if I put my mind to it and work hard, I will be able to do it!!!


Read the bible!  Reading the bible is something that I have always wanted to do.  I have a bible app on my iPad that has a program to read the bible in 365 days…starting today I am going to read the bible in a course of a year!  


Run 500-1000 miles…I haven't shared with most of you that I now have a running coach!  I am just about to finish my first 8 weeks with him.  I am loving it, and I wanted to make a goal of how many miles I will run because last year I never thought it was possible to run 13.1 miles and I accomplished!  Running is something that I have learned to love…it has become my therapy and something that I make time for!


Cycle 1000 miles…my love for cycling is still there, it has just been overtaken by my running!  I want to spend more time on my saddle this year…especially since I got a bike carrier for my new car…and I was secretly more excited about the carrier than my car! 


Continue my budget,..I started a budget in November…and it's been hard!  December didn't go so well, but I am determined to start this year off on a budget and stay on one until I get somethings paid off!  


Eat healthier…I do really well for a while, and then I binge on bad food.  It takes me a while to get back on the healthy eating kick again!  So, I am starting January 7th with a 10 day Advocare cleanse…in hopes that it'll kick off some healthy eating that will continue forever!!! 


Pay it forward once a month…I read about my fellow bloggers paying it forward…and I get a little jealous that they are being so generous to strangers!  I can't wait to pay it forward to someone that may not expect it!  Putting a smile on someone's face is going to be the greatest reward!

There you have it…my bucket list for 2014!  Here's to having a successful 2014!  I can't wait to see what this year will bring me!  I am excited to start and get the most out of this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment