Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm famous...AGAIN!!!

Well, Medical Solutions has done it again!!!  As I clicked on Facebook today the first thing on my news feed was my own face as the FEATURED TRAVELER OF THE MONTH for my company!!!
My recruiter called today, and we are keeping our eyes peeled for the next perfect job to begin in the middle of Sept.  I ask for prayers, as I really want to be in Kansas City for the next 3 months!!!  After this week, I only have 4 more weeks left in Hays, KS and it has been a different experience then I have had as a traveler!!  Although, I love being able to just jump in car and an hour later I am in my hometown enjoying my family!!!
 I can't believe that summer is almost over!!!  However, I am ready for cooler weather...FALL, WHERE ARE YOU???  Have I mentioned that I am counting down the days until the NFL season starts...10 more days until the kick off of preseason!!!  GO CHIEFS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment