Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Long weekend....

This weekend was such a long weekend....it consisted of the move to Denver!!! Tori and I left on Friday afternoon and got here to get my keys to my new home...the car ride consisted of Gia (Tori's yorkie pup) throwing up 3 different times...it was a mess!!!!
Saturday morning started bright and early at 7am with moving all my things into my new apartment with the help of my mom, dad, Tori, Darren, and my friend Jonathan that I met in Philadelphia at my uncle's installation! We were done in record time and at 9:45 we were headed to the furniture store...we seriously spent hours in that store...but I scored a couch, 2 TV's, 4 bar stools, and a sweet lamp!!! I left the lounge chaise that I really wanted at the furniture store, but it doesn't look like I am going to have room for it in my apartment anyway...BOOOOO!!!
My family left this afternoon, and I went back to unpacking and stocking the food supply in the kitchen...and needless to say...I'M EXHAUSTED!!! I just set down about 30 minutes ago to relaxation and little Mia was ready to snuggle...so she is curled up in my lap as we speak!
I start my new job tomorrow with a week of orientation...I'm excited to start!!! I am in desperate need of a paycheck, especially after all my purchases this weekend!!!
As much as I am excited to start my new job, I'm excited for this next weekend as my bestie from KC is flying in for the weekend and we are going to have a blast!!! Can't wait for Karisa to arrive on Friday!!!
Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment