Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I feel like pound-sign, question mark, star, exclamation point....

This past Thursday, I went to the Kevin Fowler concert with a few of my friends.  When I got the call from Joe asking me if I wanted to go, my first question was "Who is Kevin Fowler?".  Of course, he laughed at me and said your going.  After he got the tickets and we were out and about before the concert we heard some Kevin Fowler songs at bars and on the radio, so I knew a few of his songs when we went to the concert.  Needless to say, I had a blast even though I didn't know all the songs!  Here are a few pictures from the evening:

Joe, Diego, and I...these are the guys that I refer to in my blog from time to time!!!

Diego and his turkey leg!  Of course, I had to have some of it as I love turkey legs!!!

Ashley, Joe, Claudia, Diego, and I

Scott, Ashley, Joe, and I

We had a good time, and I love these people that I have met down here!!!  I am having such a good time down here in southern TX that it is going to be so hard to leave in Feb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment